A revolution in simple handset design. This mobile really has thought of everything a Senior may need in a phone. This is great handset for those that just hate little buttons or touch screens. Its a great first handset. To tell you the truth it is a great all rounder. With its elegant white and black design and with the simplicity of the desktop charger. This is just the perfect handset. So what are the main features Why should you buy What stands this handset out in a class of its own above all other big button handsets Well here goes with a brief intro.
1. The handset is solidly built and includes a desktop charger so no playing with fiddly wires trying to charge the handset (A micro USB port is available should you wish to plug the mains charger in direct)
2. Fully colour screen Unlike other Big Button Handsets, this handset has a full colour screen, meaning you can actually dial against an image of a person rather than just the name of the person (great for the visually impaired)
3. Torch facility a great 2 led designed torch for extra brightness
4. Health Check information Need to take your blood pressure twice a day? or your insulin injection You can set your phone to remind you of all of these things (Can even be set remotely by a spouse) there is even a note section which allows you to record the results So your next trip to the doctors you will be well prepared with all your blood pressure results or heart rates.
5. SOS button on the back of the phone which can text unto 5 people in an emergency with one click of the button and don't worry you can even set the text to give a gprs location. This uses triangulation to work out where you are. Good enough for any one receiving the text to know if you are at home or a friends or a shopping mall
6. Turned your phone off? your Daughter needs to get hold of you though Not a problem if your daughter is one of your SOS contacts she can still call you even when your phone is switched off (providing of course you still have battery power)The call will instantly wake the phone up and start ringing. (feature can be turned off)
7. Don't want to be disturbed during the night? you can even set privacy times when you don't want you phone ringing, again you can set it so that SOS contacts can still get hold of you.
8. Weather reports Lets face it we all want to know what the weather is going to be like and this little phone has weather reporting built in.
9. THE BEST FEATURE - Lets say you have bought this phone for your grandma, she doesn't understand how to set these features up Not a problem each phone has a unique pin code you as a relative or friend (If you have the pin) can go online and set up all the contacts, alarm settings etc on the web and providing again you are part of the SOS group you can send the phone a text message telling it to sync and it will automatically re sync with the information you have put in the cloud, So next time you change your telephone number you don't have to worry about your grandmother editing the contact on the phone you can do it on line for her and just send a text to the phone to re sync, Whats more, if blood pressure results or heart rate results have been put into the handset, they automatically will sync with the cloud and you will be able to see remotely the results. Your grandmother needs to get up early tomorrow but has no idea how to set the alarm Not a problem you can do it remotely.
This is an amazing phone, with amazing features. This The Voiis V1 truly is the handset you should be buying for your elderly parents.
Features: Senior's Easy Life Big Button GSM Mobile Phone
Dimensions: 114 x 54 x 16 mm
Flashlight :2 x LEDs
Size: 160 x 120 pixels, 1.77 inch
Standard battery, 1000 mA Li-on battery x 1
Standby time: up to 10 days
Talk time: Up to 240 minutes